All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIrving Fisher was one of America's greatest mathematical ecomists - and certainly one of the most colourful. During his career, he made numerous contributions to mathematical ecomics, capital theory, monetary theory, and statistics. The w familiar distinction between stocks and flows is almost entirely due to Fisher's The Nature of Capital and Income, and similarly, his theory of money and prices is the foundation of much contemporary monetary ecomics. An influential and controversial figure during his lifetime, Fisher's work remains accessible and useful to students of ecomics today. This impressive collection brings together key contemporary responses to Fisher's work, along with later assessments of his main contributions. Also including a new introduction to the collection and individual volume introductions by the editor, this unique set is undoubtedly a valuable research resource for both student and scholar.
- Author BiographyBrock University, Canada
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCritical Responses S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2177 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRobert W. Dimand
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.