Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, thousands of people train in counselling skills and many more consider training, often having a romantic view of what being a counsellor involves. This guide aims to offer a clear introduction to the realities of counsellor training and to help people assess their strengths and weaknesses and decide if they have the right qualities to succeed. It discusses the realities, demands and rewards of counselling work and describes the job prospects including working for an agency and in private practise. It includes case studies and a self-assessment questionnaire.
- Author(s)Val Potter
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/1997
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleSheldon Insight S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Weight290 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.