Is Fair Value Fair?: Financial Reporting from an International Perspective by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $147.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $158.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe failure of current mechanisms to either predict the collapse of various companies or curb corrupt practises has kept the subject of external reporting to the fore. Is Fair Value Fair? Financial Reporting in an International Perspective contains contributions from many highly--respected individuals involved in external reporting, regulation and standard setting. Their contributions discuss the future of * regulation* application of standards* supervision* auditCurrent trends are discussed, as are ways in which the current regulatory environment could be improved. With the new IFRS regulations coming into force in 2005, financial reporting is set toface radical changes. Is Fair Value Fair? fully prepares readers for these changes and is an invaluable tool for corporate financiers and institutional investors with an interest in the regulatory environment.
- Author BiographyProfessor Henk Langendijk is currently professor of external financial reporting at Nyenrode University and professor of external financial reporting at the University of Amsterdam. He has lectured in finance at the University of Amsterdam since 1980 and previously worked at BDO and Arthur Anderson. He has contributed articles to various financial journals as well as written a number of books in the field of financial accounting. He is a member of the Advisory Council of the Limperg Instituut. In addition, he is editor--in--chief of the magazine Accounting, editor of Accountant--Adviseur and a member of the VERA steering committee on financial reporting. Professor Dirk Swagerman is currently with Deloitte and Touche in Amsterdam, having gained a mastera s degree in business administration at Michigan State University. In 1991/1992 he qualified as Master of Business Telecommunications at the University of Delft. He is also involved with the business departments at Twente University Willem Verhoog has been the Secretary of Royal NIVRAa s Continuing Professional Education Committee (VERA) since 1976. He has enabled VERA to develop a CPE package with more than 100 seminars and 1000 participants each year. He is editor--in--chief of the monthly VERA Actueel journal, editorial board member of 30 different NIVRA publications, and is co--author of 7 books prior to this effort
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDirk Swagerman,Henk Langendijk,Willem Verhoog
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.07Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.