Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $35.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs God Calling You to Ministry? seeks to answer the question that title asks. If you find that you answer that question in the affirmative, then you need to kw how to access the actualization of your destiny. Jesus said to, Go into all the world and make disciples of all nations. He did t say, converts, He said disciples. God has so ordained His Church that there was to be a program of discipleship that empowers the Christian through training, equipping, and transference of ainting to proclaim and defend his or her faith. Every Christian is called to go through this process. The only way to realize the fulfillment of one's destiny is to follow the instructions Jesus had for His church. If we evade discipleship and then think that we will somehow finish our course, we are deluding ourselves. We define what true discipleship and mentoring are so that we can bring this process back to the church and produce leaders that walk in integrity for the next generation.
- Author BiographyBishop Mark David Shaw and his wife Kathryn, are co-founders and directors of Five Fold Ministries Training Academy (FFMTA) and Collegium Bible Institute where the next generation of ministers is being equipped for God's service around the world. Bishop Shaw is the senior editor of A Voice in the Wilderness newsletter, which is published quarterly. He is also founder of Collegium Books, which is a publishing and distribution firm that seeks to offer educational materials for the equipping of the saints for the work of God. Shaw has been in ministry for thirty-two years. He was vice-director of Five Fold Ministries for twelve years and has been director for the last nine years. He also presides as pastor over Five Fold Ministries Church in Pine Island, Minnesota. Bishop Mark teaches on the structure and government of the Church with emphasis on divine order. He brings clarity to the Scripture by revealing a Hebraic understanding and emphasizes the causes and conditions upon which we develop our faith. His desire is to return true discipleship back to the Church so that true leaders are being forged with truth and integrity. He has a vision for the Church that is cutting edge and Spirit mandated. In 2008 Bishop Shaw founded the Five Fold Ministries on-line E-Learning center. The E-Learning center is designed to distribute world class learning to students through internet technology that brings the school into the living room. The purpose is to develop leaders nationally and internationally that are willing to arrange the Church and its leaders in such a way that validates the Church as a voice in a secular society.
- Author(s)Mark David Shaw
- PublisherCollegium Books
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollegium Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.