All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe scriptures of the Faiths use models to depict what God is like; namely Father, Mother, Husband, Judge, Lover, Friend, shepherd and so on. Science also uses models to advance its kwledge, and in a scientific age a model of God as the Cosmic Scientist interacting with the traditional could communicate well. It would imply that the world is a laboratory created by God in order to test whether humanity will obey his laws and live up to the values which he embraces. Using material drawn from science and six world faiths, the book shows the difference and similarity between divine and human experiments and argues that God will bring the experiment to a successful conclusion.
- Author BiographyROBERT CRAWFORD is a graduate of four universities and has been awarded fellowships from the Universities of London and Cape Town. He has taught at universities, polytechnics and colleges in England, the United States, Nigeria, South Africa, and Swaziland. In addition to writing seven books he has contributed many articles to religious and theological journals. Currently he is a professor working with the Open University.
- Author(s)Robert G. Crawford
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight315 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.