All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIs It Yours Yet? is the response to requests from readers who've completed the earlier workbook, Ten Real Tools For Real Life. This workbook features 90 days of simple, structured practice with the Ten Real Tools, to help readers fine tune their basic skills of self-awareness, managing emotions, communicating clearly, being true to themselves, and having healthier relationships with others. The title of this workbook comes from the review questions in Ten Real Tools, and refers to the belief that information and skills aren't really yours until you can easily use them in a variety of situations. With some guided practice, these ten tools become yours for life.
- Author BiographySusan Hansen, M.S., has worked in education, intervention, and counseling in the Phoenix, Arizona, area since 1986. She has worked in the public schools, in in-patient psychiatric facilities, and on her own in private practice. She is currently a life coach in Phoenix, working with teens, adults, and families. She is the author of several counseling/coaching resources and workbooks, and she teaches a variety of graduate classes in Ottawa University's school counseling program.
- Author(s)Susan Hansen M S
- Date of Publication02/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.