All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome experts estimate that 5 to 10 percent of Internet users suffer from some form of online addiction to varying degrees, while others believe that excessive Internet use should t be called an addiction. Through objective discussion, numerous direct quotes, and full-color illustrations this title examines What Are the Origins of Online Addiction Concerns? Are Online Addictions Real Addictions? Are Addictions to Online Shopping and Social Networking Serious Problems? Are Addictions to Gaming and Gambling Serious Problems? How Can People Recover from Online Addictions?
- Author(s)Patricia D Netzley
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIn Controversy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.