All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book studies the intersections between satirical comedy and national politics in order to show that one of the strongest supports for our democracy today comes from those of us who are seriously joking. This book shows how we got to this place and why satire may be the only way we can save our democracy and strengthen our nation.
- Author BiographyAuthor Sophia A. McClennen: Sophia A. McClennen is Professor of Comparative Literature, Spanish, and Women's Studies at the Pennsylvania State University, University Park, USA where she directs the Center for Global Studies and the graduate program in Comparative Literature.
- Author(s)Remy M. Maisel,Sophia A. McClennen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.