CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines with great lucidity quantum physics, and our perceptions of memory and reality. Fascinating cases of NDE and deja-vu show that consciousness continues outside of space and time. Proof is positive that the soul is with us. This book shows that the ancient Greek myth that all recently dead souls have the option of returning to the world of the living has a potential truth within its fiction. By reviewing the physics of reality, the science of perception and the neurology of the brain, it suggests that we may all cheat the Ferryman and have a life beyond death.
- Author BiographyMember of the International Association of Near Death Studies, and the Scientific and Medical Network. Special interest in parapsychology.
- Author(s)Anthony Peake
- PublisherArcturus Publishing
- Date of Publication26/07/2006
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCippenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcturus Publishing
- Out-of-print date05/08/2009
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.