All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.89
About this product
- DescriptionIs there life beyond Earth? How do we find out? Have we already found it? Life beyond Earth could soon be discovered. Everyday, we are searching for signals from deep space. Spacecraft are peering down on oceans on distant worlds and probing Mars for deep underground caverns. Take-off on a journey in search of life beyond Earth and join the adventure with the latest information on space exploration: fascinating real-life photographs of space; activities to test your kwledge; places to go to find out more; and, a glossary of new words to learn. This full-colour book offers a chance to explore beyond earth from the safety of your own home. Find out how close humans are to finding life beyond Earth, what it would mean for life on Earth, and what discoveries have been made already.
- Author BiographyDr Morris Jones is an internationally known spaceflight analyst. He has written for a variety of Australian and international publications. Dr Jones has participated in studies on the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) and is also known for his investigations of the Chinese astronaut program.
- Author(s)Morris Jones
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintYoung Reed
- Content Notefull colour photographs throughout
- Weight431 g
- Width230 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.