Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to enable and encourage health professionals and family support workers to include fathers in the process of their work. It focuses on the ermous potential value of accessing men at a time they are kwn to be particularly receptive - before and after the birth - within the context of providing solutions in the debate about problematic aspects of masculinity and fatherhood. It looks at how important the father's role is within the family environment, and how fathers should be encouraged to take part in the upbringing of their children.
- Author(s)James Torr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight272 g
- Width305 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.