Is Your Body Baby-Friendly?: Unexplained Infertility, Miscarriage and IVF Failure, Explained by Jane Reed, Julia Kantecki, Alan E. Beer (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to growing demand, the thoughts and theories of the internationally acclaimed fertility specialist Dr Alan Beer have been documented. Is Your Body Baby-Friendly? explains for the first time ever why infertility, IVF failures and recurrent miscarriages happen. Even today, the cause of a majority of pregnancy complications (including premature delivery and stillbirth) in addition to IVF failure and infertility are labeled unexplained. Dr Alan Beer has identified five categories of immune problem that can cause pregnancy loss, IVF failure and infertility. The logic behind the theories is considered, following an overview of how the immune system functions and why imbalances within it can affect pregnancy outcome. Since he began his pioneering tests and immune therapies over 30 years ago, Dr Beer has collaborated long-distance with fertility doctors, ob/gyns and REs across the world to help over 7,000 couples and achieved a pregnancy success rate of more than 85% within three natural cycles or IVF attempts. The book explains how the immune system can behave in a way that prevents a pregnancy from continuing. High levels of Natural Killer cells, genetic compatibility between partners and blood clotting problems are all significant causes of reproductive failure. Autoimmunity that can be inherited or environmentally triggered are a major reason for the increase in infertility and miscarriage today. This book also explains why such disorders are t just devastating to a pregnancy - they can also be markers of potentially serious health problems in the mother. This thoroughly researched and referenced text includes contributions from world-leading professionals, including Professor David Clark, Dr Carolyn Coulam, Dr William Matzner and Dr Geoffrey Sher. Best-selling author Zita West has also contributed a special chapter on holistic therapies and diet specifically for those with immune-based infertility and recurrent miscarriage. Dr Christo Zouves, author of Expecting Miracles, who has worked with Dr Beer for over 15 years, has provided the Foreword.
- Author BiographyJulia Kantecki is a marketing director who conceived and had a normal pregnancy after following immune therapy. Jane Reed is the founder and moderator of immunology support on Yahoo.com and the chief patient advocate for Dr Beer. She lives in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
- Author(s)Alan E. Beer,Jane Reed,Julia Kantecki
- PublisherAJR Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationOrlando
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAJR Publishing LLC
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.