All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIs Your Job Making You Fat? identifies and analyzes all of the central sources of weight gain associated with work as well as giving you tools to control this problem and help you lose weight. Putting on weight at work is easier than it's ever been! The sedentary nature of today's jobs, access to unhealthy lunches and office snacks and treats, higher levels of job stress, longer and more demanding work hours, peer pressure, new and unconventional jobs - put it all together and you have the perfect storm for weight gain. Authors Ken Lloyd and Stacey Laura Lloyd offer a fresh approach to this problem - why t apply your businesslike mind-set and skill set to weight management? After all, at work you have a plan that includes objectives, strategies, priorities, deadlines, and measurable results. Use that same methodology to take charge of your weight today!
- Author(s)Ken Lloyd,Stacey Laura Lloyd
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- Weight290 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.