All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only thing that should be fat on your job is your paycheck. There is a huge worldwide obesity problem. While fads and quick-fix diets abound, they fail to address an important question in weight gain today: is your job making you fat? The answer is Yes. This bold assertion is based on a great deal of global research that continues to confirm a compelling relationship between working and weight gain. The powerful link between the workplace and the waistline is due to numerous factors, including the sedentary nature of today's jobs, the onslaught of unhealthy foods that are constantly foisted upon employees, higher levels of job stress, longer and more demanding work hours, peer pressure, new and unconventional jobs, and even more. Put it all together and you have the perfect storm for weight gain. Is Your Job Making You Fat? t only identifies and analyzes all of the central sources of weight gain associated with work, but also provides highly effective steps to control this ever-expanding problem and help you lose weight. Authors Ken and Stacey Lloyd offer a new approach where you apply your businesslike mindset and skill-set to weight management. After all, at work, you have a plan that includes objectives, benchmark dates, strategies, priorities, deadlines, and measurable results. This book shows you how to use this same methodology to take charge of your weight.
- Author BiographyKen Lloyd, PhD is a nationally-recognized management consultant, author, speaker, and newspaper columnist. Stacey Laura Lloyd is an author and social media consultant.
- Author(s)Ken Lloyd,Stacey Laura Lloyd
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.