Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.27+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most common and agonising problems women face today is hormonal imbalance. Sometimes it's a nightmarish premenstrual syndrome - depression, cravings, bloating, weight gain, irritability, and even out-of-control rage for up to three weeks each month. Sometimes it's periods so painful that you have to arrange your entire life around your cycle. Sometimes it's a rocky passage into perimepause that changes everything you kw about yourself and your body. Luckily, you can resolve these hormonal issues - you just need accurate, actionable information to do so. In Is It Me or My Hormones?, Marcelle Pick, author of The Core Balance Diet and Is It Me or My Adrenals?, delves into the often misunderstood world of female hormonal imbalance. Sharing her personal struggles and her experiences with patients, Marcelle helps you understand how the right diet, exercise, supplements, herbs, and psychological support, occasionally complemented with bioidentical hormones, can free you from hormone disruption. After walking you through the basic science of how your hormones affect your body, mind and emotions, Marcelle lays out an accessible, easy-to-follow, 28-day program - complete with schedules, exercises, supplements, meal plans and recipes - that will stabilise your hormones in just one month and make you feel like yourself again. Unlike many medical professionals, Marcelle kws that your symptoms aren't 'just a rmal part of being a woman' or 't that big a deal.' And in this book, she validates your experience of hormonal imbalance and opens your eyes to the power you have over your health. Join Marcelle on this journey to implement simple, natural changes that will help eliminate your cravings, depression, mood swing and weight gain, and make you feel energised, sexual, and in command of your life!
- Author BiographyMarcelle Pick, M.S.N., OB/GYN NP, author of The Core Balance Diet and Is It Me or My Adrenals? co-founded Women to Women with a vision to change women's health care. The clinic pioneered the combination of alternative and conventional medicine and continues to use functional medicine to treat illness and help women make life choices to prevent disease. Women to Women treats thousands of women from around the world each year. Marcelle Pick earned a B.S. in Nursing and a B.A. in Psychology from the University of New Hampshire, and an M.S. in Nursing from Boston College-Harvard Medical School. Certified as a nurse practitioner for both OB/GYN and pediatrics, Pick has served as a medical advisor to Healthy Living magazine, lectures on a variety of topics, and appears regularly on radio and television to discuss women's health. Her radio show, Core Balance for Women's Health, airs weekly on Hay House Radio, and she writes a bimonthly newsletter that is featured on womentowomen.com. Pick is also a member of the advisory board for the renowned Hoffman Institute. Website: www.womentowomen.com
- Author(s)Marcelle Pick
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width173 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.