All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSexual failures of the world unite! Now is the time to stand up and be counted (or measured). A celebration of sexual failures, Is It In Yet? is an antidote to all those self-help books obsessed with sexual performance. Aimed t just at those with serious shortcomings, it's a book for anyone for whom the phrase 'cock-up in the bedroom' is only ever associated with humiliation. These bizarre but true tales of sexual stupidity and strangeness include: The perils of having sex with a hot lasagne * The couple who suffocated while making love in the back of a hearse * The flasher who only exposed himself to department store mannequins * The man who mistook superglue for lubricant * Alarming fetishes including clowns, falling downstairs and licking eyeballs * The man who married his horse (and gave her lingerie) * The woman who took five years to discover her boyfriend was actually female If it's deviant, disturbing or just plain dumb...you'll find it in Is It In Yet?
- Author BiographyMark Leigh is the author of How to Chat Someone Up at a Funeral and Epic Fail.
- Author(s)Mark Leigh
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.