All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs the Bermuda Triangle Really a Dangerous Place? explores whether there's a factual basis for beliefs about the ocean. Readers will find out if the worlds oceans really contain 10 million tons of gold, if it is true that swallowing ocean water can kill you, and whether it is true that theres a mass of plastic as large as Texas floating in the Pacific Ocean. They'll also learn fun facts about the ocean through entertaining sidebars that appear throughout the book.
- Author(s)Melissa Stewart
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIs That a Fact?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight277 g
- Width183 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin W Thompson
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.