All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1976 and 2013, 1,329 defendants have been executed under the death penalty in the United States. Through objective discussion, numerous direct quotes, and full-color illustrations this title examines What Are the Origins of the Death Penalty Controversy? Is the Death Penalty Just Retribution for the Worst Crimes? Is the Risk of Executing the Incent Too High?Is the Death Penalty Discriminatory and Unfair? Are Death Penalty Methods Constitutional?
- Author(s)Carla Mooney
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIn Controversy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight408 g
- Width183 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.