All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers mographs on the most important Spanish, African and Latin American photographers. The PhotoBolsillo series is dedicated to publishing mographs on the most table Spanish, African, and Latin American photographers of the recent past. Each small-format paperback features full-page, full-colour and black-and-white photographs representing the best of the artist's portfolio - each of which is captioned with title and year. Additionally there is a Chrology, plus lists of exhibitions and collections in which the photographer's work has been/is displayed, plus a brief appreciation of the artist by a PhotoBolsillo editor.
- Author BiographyOne of the most renowned female contemporary photographers in Spain, Isabel Munoz (b.1951) makes colour and black-and-white photographs that offer an exploration of the body in motion, specially the bodies of dancers, as seen in her series on the traditional forms of the tango and flamenco.
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- LanguageEnglish and Spanish
- Series TitlePhotobolsillo
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Notefull-colour & b&w images throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.