All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe photographic compositions of Isabella Berr are reminiscent of dream sequences frozen in time. Created in public spaces, almost as though in passing, her photographic sets are nevertheless carefully selected and the onlookers who happen to be present unwittingly become actors on her stage.
- Author BiographyJurgen B. Tesch is an independent art publisher. Since 2007, he has copublished the series Edition Jurgen B. Tesch with Hirmer Publishers, including, most recently, Eran Shakine: Sunny Side Up and Menashe Kadishman: Sculptures.
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- LanguageEnglish & German
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note50 colour photographs
- Weight1050 g
- Width245 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJurgen B. Tesch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.