All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor over one hundred years International Critical Commentaries have had a special place among works on the Bible. They bring together all the relevant aids to exegesis - linguistic, textual, archaeological, historical, literary, and theological - to help the reader understand the meaning of the books of the Old and New Testaments. The new commentaries continue this tradition. All new evidence w available is incorporated and new methods of study are applied. The authors are of the highest international standing. No attempt has been made to secure a uniform theological or critical approach to the biblical text: contributors have been invited for their scholarly distinction, t for their adherence to any one school of thought.
- Author BiographyJohn Goldingay is David Allan Hubbard Professor of Old Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California, and formerly Principal of St John's Theological College, Nottingham, UK. David Payne was Director of Studies at London School of Theology (London Bible College).
- Author(s)David Payne,John Goldingay
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInternational Critical Commentary
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight558 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.