All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe New American Commentary series is an exceptionally acclaimed resource for ministers and Bible students who want to understand and expound the Scriptures. Notable features in each volume include: Commentary based on the New International Version (NIV). NIV text printed in the body of the commentary. Sound scholarly methodology reflecting capable research in theoriginal languages. Interpretation emphasizing the theological unity of each book and Scripture as a whole. Readable and applicable exposition.Gary V. Smith s second volume on Isaiah looks deeply and in wonder at the God who is both intimate and compassionate (Isaiah 40:28: He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak ) and larger than our comprehension of time and space (Isaiah 66:1: Heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool ).
- Author BiographyGary V. Smith is professor of Christian studies at Union University in Jackson, Tennessee, where he teaches Hebrew and Old Testament courses. He has also authored several previous commentaries and worked on four Bible translation teams. Smith holds degrees from Wheaton College (B.A.), Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (M.A.), and Dropsie College (Ph.D.).
- Author(s)Dr Gary V Smith
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleNew American Commentary Old Testament
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight1157 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.