All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of ecocritical essays focuses on the work of Ishimure Michiko, Japan's foremost writer on the environment and culture. It discusses Ishimure's writing in the context of the latest issues in ecocritical theory, with particular reference to environmental problems in Minamata and Fukushima, and argues for an expanded, more-than-Western understanding of literature, theory, and environmental responsibility.
- Author BiographyBruce Allen is professor in the Department of English Language and Literature at Seisen University, Tokyo. Yuki Masami is professor at Kanazawa University where she teaches environmental literature and English as a foreign language.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEcocritical Theory and Practice
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight454 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBruce Allen,Yuki Masami
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.