Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionApplying a unique perspective to studying world religions, author Iskender Ali Mihr explains the basic concepts of Islam and relates these essential ideas with the other world religions in Islam, Happiness, Sufism. In this updated second edition, Mihr compares the religious practices performed today with the original writings of the Holy Scriptures and determines the true meanings of important religious practices and rules. He communicates the idea that some of the basic religious concepts are misunderstood by a large section of religious society in our time, and he provides teachings to both clarify and enlighten. Commentating on numerous verses from the Qur'an, Islam, Happiness, Sufism plays an important role through its unique method of explaining the core subjects of the religion. It explains how to overcome difficulties in life by following religious teachings and provides a detailed prescription for human joy and happiness. A complete handbook, it discusses many religious concepts and answers basic questions about the creation of man, the creation of the universe, the purpose of life, the concept of free will, and the relationship between men and God.
- Author(s)Imam Iskender Ali Mihr
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.