All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you handle the truth? The truth is that Islam is the way of life given to mankind by God Almighty. The truth is that every God-fearing person on Earth wants to be a Muslim. Every person on earth has been a Muslim and every person on earth will be a Muslim again. If you want to understand what it is to be a Muslim, this book is for you. If you want proof that God exists, if you want to kw what the purpose of life is, if you want to kw what God wants you to do, this book is for you. If you want to kw why there are so many religions, if you want to kw how a Muslim views n-Muslims, if you want to kw how Muslims should treat women, this book is for you. If you want more than faith and belief, if you want sound reasoning and rational conclusions then this book is for you. This book is for everyone, from the 1.8 billion Muslims who have accepted that Islam is the Truth to the 4 billion others who are unaware of Islam's veracity. For the Muslim, I wish this book to be an affirmation of the truth. For the n-Muslim, I wish this book to be a revolution in your life or at least in your thinking. Take this journey with me, to explore the abundant treasures of the religion of truth.
- Author BiographyMr. Campbell was raised attending both the Christian Church and the Muslim Mosque. He was always inquisitive about religion. Around the age of 14, he decided that Islam was the path for him. However, he was rather secretive about his belief due to the negative perception many had of the religion. When Islam became the topic of any discussion, he maintained the Islamic sympathizer role as the son of a Muslim, while being careful not to be identified as a Muslim himself. The stigma surrounding Islam and Muslims only intensified throughout the years, but so too did his desire to announce to the world that ISLAM IS THE TRUTH. Throughout his life, he had engage others in discussions on religion and a little over three years ago he realized that the issues that were raised in debate and in dialogue were issues which warranted extensive details, evidence and explanations. Drawing from all the books, lectures, and debates he come in contact with, and all the talks with Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, atheists and agnostics, he set out to write one book which would convince all of the truth about the God of the universe. This one book blossomed into eight books which are written with the primary goal of proving the validity of Islam. It is with his sincerest effort that he wrote these books, with the hope that all readers will set aside their preconceived ideas and have an open mind.
- Author(s)I D Campbell
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.