All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIslam: The Key Concepts is a clear and concise guide to the religion and culture of Islam. Kecia Ali and Oliver Leaman explore this highly topical subject focusing on key issues including: the Qur'an, faith, theology, gender, fundamentalism, martyrdom, Jihad, Islam in America, Islam in Europe and Islamic Law. This is the ideal study resource and includes: a comprehensive introduction, an alphabetical list of relevant terms (fully cross-referenced), a short bibliographical guide, bibliography, and index. A glossary of all n-English terms is also provided.
- Author BiographyKecia Ali is the author of Sexual Ethics and Islam: Feminist Reflections on Qur'an, Hadith, and Jurisprudence (2006). She is currently Assistant Professor of Religion at Boston University. She previously held research and teaching fellowships at Brandeis University and Harvard Divinity School. Oliver Leaman teaches at the University of Kentucky and writes mainly on Islamic thought. His most recent relevant publication is his edited volume, The Qur'an: an Encyclopedia (Routledge, 2005).
- Author(s)Kecia Ali,Oliver Leaman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.