Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
About this product
- DescriptionEver since the dawn of mankind, we have sought to understand nature and our place in it. In this quest for the purpose of life many people have turned to religion. Most religions are based on books claimed by their followers to be divinely inspired, without any proof. Islam is different because it is based upon reason and proof. There are clear signs that the book of Islam, the Quran, is the word of God and we have many reasons to support this claim: There are scientific and historical facts found in the Quran which were unkwn to the people at the time, and have only been discovered recently by contemporary science. The Quran is in a unique style of language that cant be replicated, this is kwn as the 'Inimitability of the Quran.' There are predictions made in the Quran and by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) which have come to be pass. This book lays out and explains the scientific facts that are found in the Quran, centuries before they were 'discovered' in contemporary science. It is important to te that the Quran is t a book of science but a book of 'signs'. These signs are there for people to recognise God's existence and affirm His revelation. As we kw, science sometimes takes a 'U-turn' where what once scientifically correct is false a few years later. In this book only established scientific facts are considered, t just theories or hypothesis.
- Author(s)Mohammed Irfanullah
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.