All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionShort description: A ground-breaking study in four volumes of the inter-relation between the theological teaching of Islam and the theological content in the teaching of the Christian Fathers and of mediaeval theologians.
- Author BiographyJames Windrow Sweetman was Vice-Principal of the Henry Martyn School of Islamics at Aligarh, and later Professor of Islamics at Selly Oak College, Birmingham.
- Author(s)James Windrow Sweetman
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.