All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe insightful and concise Islam & Christianity pamphlet compares the basic beliefs of Christians and Muslims (followers of Islamic faith) in a single glance. Using an easy-to-follow, fold-out chart format, this bestselling pamphlet helps believers understand the key differences between Muslims and Christian. It looks at key issues and asks, What Muslims Believe, What Christians Believe, and addresses How to Correct Misunderstandings. With this kwledge believers can reach out to Muslim without offending cultural sensitivities.
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 unfolds to 33 long. Fits inside most Bible covers. More than one billion people around the world follow the teachings of Muhammad and Islam. The Islam & Christianity pamphlet is an excellent tool for pastors, teachers and others who are interested in discovering the beliefs that Christians and Muslims have in common and those that are different. This tool will help pastors and leaders equip missions-minded believers to avoid common witnessing mistakes and to be more sensitive about sharing their faith with Muslims. Discover what Muslims have been taught about Christianity and how to answer their questions and concerns. The Islam & Christianity pamphlet addresses eight key areas: Religious History Who God is The Holy Scriptures Prophets Practices and Rituals Salvation and Paradise The Role of Women Religion and Culture Here are a few of the interesting facts that teachers and their students will encounter in studying Christianity and Islam: Muslims believe Muhammad is the final prophet, but that Jesus was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life That many Muslims misunderstand the concept of the Trinity. That some Muslims areworried that Western society will corrupt their children because of the images they see on TV and magazines Muslims are committed to the Five Pillars of religion In Islam, there is savior; Allah is supreme The pamphlet also provides this insightful and helpful information: More than a dozen Dos and Don'ts of reaching out to Muslims For example, make it clear you are a Christian Don't argue Do be sensitive to cultural manners: men should speak with men, women with women When sitting don't point the sole of your shoe toward anyone Notes and additional references on Islam A mini-glossary of 17 words that are key to connecting with and understanding Muslims
- Author(s)Rose Publishing
- PublisherRose Publishing (CA)
- Date of Publication10/09/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRose Publishing (CA)
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.