All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book briefly surveys the evolution of the Western concept of development, recognizing the wider dimensions of human and ecomic development and the role of institutions and rules, which has moved toward the vision and the path of development envisaged in Islam.
- Author BiographyAuthor Abbas Mirakhor: Abbas Mirakhor is the First Holder of INCEIF s Chair in Islamic Finance at INCEIF - The Global University of Islamic Finance, Malaysia. He was the Executive Director and Dean of the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund. He received his PhD from Kansas State University, USA. Author Hossein Askari: Hossein Askari is Iran Professor of International Business and International Affairs, George Washington University, USA.
- Author(s)Abbas Mirakhor,Hossein G. Askari
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight288 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.