All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text on Islam covers topics such as: the formation of states with large Muslim populations in the former Soviet Union; the rise of the Taliban in Afghanistan; the Balkan crisis; the reform movement in Iran; and the growing Muslim community in the United States.
- Author(s)Matthew S. Gordon
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleWorld Religions S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, map, ports.
- Weight458 g
- Width192 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.