All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays brings together leading scholars and practitioners to discuss contemporary issues in the rapidly expanding sukuk market, and frankly debates the challenges facing it since the 2008 financial crisis.Highly recommended for practitioners, scholars, and students of Islamic finance.Professor Mohammad Hashim Kamali is the founding chairman and CEO of the International Institute of Advanced Islamic Studies (IAIS) in Malaysia, and is a leading authority in Islamic jurisprudence, Islamic finance, and human rights in Islamic law.A.K. Abdullah is an assistant research fellow at the IAIS.
- Author BiographyProfessor Mohammad Hashim Kamali is the founding chairman and CEO of the International Institute of Advanced Islamic Studies (IAIS) in Malaysia, and is a leading authority in Islamic jurisprudence, Islamic finance and human rights in Islamic law. A. K. Abdullah is an Assistant Research Fellow at the IAIS and previously lectured at the University Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM).
- PublisherIslamic Foundation
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byA. K. Abdullah,Mohammad Hashim Kamali
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.