Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Islamic State organisation is the successor to Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI). Countering the financial resources of the Islamic State, which has seized significant territory in Iraq and Syria and threatened to conduct attacks against the United States and its citizens, has become a significant national security priority for policymakers, including Members of Congress. By undermining the financial strength of the group, also kwn as ISIL or ISIS, policymakers seek to reduce its capability to conduct terrorist attacks, as well as to ultimately degrade and ultimately destroy the group. This book includes a comprehensive look at how the group generates revenue.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGerard Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.