All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fiesta of colors and images dominate this shimmering, educational book. PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Take a trip to the Caribbean, where one little island offers many exotic items to count! Here the three hilltop houses are painted in tropical hues, the five market ladies wear shady hats, the nine limbo dancers sway on a sunny beach, and the ten wildly dressed children celebrate carnival time. With vivid colors and an invitingly naive touch, Frane Lessac leads a laid-back counting lesson in true island style.
- Author BiographyFrane Lessac lived for many years on the Caribbean island of Montserrat and is the author-illustrator of numerous books for children. She now lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Frane Lessac
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width172 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frane Lessac
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.