Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third vel in the critically acclaimed Westerman and Crowther historical mystery series reveals the dark secrets of Crowther s past England, 1783. For years, reclusive anatomist Gabriel Crowther has pursued his forensic studies and the occasional murder investigation far from his family estate. But an ancient tomb there will reveal a wealth of secrets. When laborers discover an extra body inside the tomb, the lure of the mystery brings Crowther home at last, accompanied by his partner in crime, the forthright Mrs. Harriet Westerman. What Crowther learns will rewrite his family s past and spill new blood in a land torn between old magic and modern justice. The next installment in a series described as CSI: Georgian England ( The New York Times Book Review ), Island of Bones is a riveting tale that will captivate fans of Jacqueline Winspear and Charles Finch.
- Author BiographyImogen Robertson worked as a television, film, and radio director before becoming a full-time writer. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Imogen Robertson
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.