All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis bilingual anthology, compiled and edited by Francisco Moran, with the collaboration of a superb group of Spanish-English translators, presents a dramatic selection of work by a new generation of Cuban poets to whom North American readers have as yet had little or access. Contributors include: Norge Espisa, Omar Perez, Alessandra Molina, Antonio Jose Ponte, Soleida Rios, Felix Lizarraga, Reina Maria Rodriguez, and others. With translations by Peter Bush, Elizabeth Bell, Cola Franzen, Mark Schafer, Nancy Gates Madsen, and Anne MacLean. Francisco Moran is a professor of Hispanic American literature at Southern Methodist University.
- Author BiographyBorn in Havana, Cuba in 1952, Francisco Moran is a professor of Latin American literature at Southern Methodist University.
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2007
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Out-of-print date08/06/2010
- Weight299 g
- Width129 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFrancisco Moran
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.