All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the tragedy that befell a Mexican garrison and their families stationed on an island, when their government stopped supplying them.
- Author BiographyThe Island of the Passion was written by a father/daughter team. Chuck Hitt has a strong background in writing. He wrote a column for some years for a small weekly newspaper and participates in several writing groups. He is a retired educator and lives with his wife in Springfield, Oregon.
- Author(s)Chuck Hitt,Wendy Brown
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication25/09/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.