All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIsobel Gabriel leaves a letter for her son, Tom, to be read one month after her death. Her revelations take Tom back in time and throw into turmoil his settled life as a committed and respected GP. Isobel's long-held secret affects Tom's strained relationship with his uncommunicative sister, Sarah and brings a new understanding of his cold and homophobic, late father, Edward. Discovering more about the woman he had only ever kwn as his mother, compels Tom to embark upon a quest. Supported by his partner, Alex and with unforeseen hurdles to overcome, Tom goes in search of the missing pieces to the jigsaw puzzle of his life. This first vel by M J Kx is a tender and poignant story of love and loss, of discovery and redemption, amidst the intricacies of family relationships. Tom Gabriel's life-changing journey takes us from leafy Warwickshire to the wide expanses of the beguiling North Norfolk coast.
- Author BiographyM J Knox lives in Warwickshire, is of Northern Irish heritage and has worked for many years in the National Health Service. Continuing work is on a collection of short stories - the essential quick read for today's busy lives.
- Author(s)M.J. Knox
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.