All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates the risks to human health and the environment posed by exposure to isobenzan. This cyclodiene insecticide was manufactured in the Netherlands from 1958 to 1965 and used from existing stocks for several years thereafter. Present sources of human and environmental exposure are restricted to the original waste-disposal sites and to polders which were built up using mud dredged from contaminated harbour areas. Although recent research on this insecticide has been limited, the report draws heavily on a number of proprietary toxicological studies made available by the manufacturer.
- Author(s)World Health Organization
- PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEnvironmental Health Criteria S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 129
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Health Organization
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.