All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis dissertation proposes and investigates an isochrous wireless network for industrial control applications with guaranteed latencies and jitter. Based on a requirements analysis of real industrial applications and the characterisation of the wireless channel, the solution approach is developed. It consists of a TDMA-based medium access control, a dynamic resource allocation and the provision of a global time base for the wired and the wireless network. Due to the global time base, the solution approach allows a seamless and synchrous integration into existing wired Real-time Ethernet systems.
- Author BiographyDr.-Ing. Henning Trsek studied Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at the OWL University of Applied Sciences, Lemgo, Halmstad University, Sweden, and Aalborg University, Denmark. Afterwards he was employed at the Institute Industrial IT (inIT) with the responsibilities of a research group leader. At the same time he obtained his Dr.-Ing. from the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg. His research interests are in the area of Smart Factories, Industrie 4.0 and Industrial Security. Currently, he is employed at rt-solutions.de as Senior Consultant and responsible for the Industrial Security group.
- Author(s)Henning Trsek
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTechnologien fur die Intelligente Automation
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, 21 black & white tables, 25 colour tables, biography
- Weight335 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.