All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in methodologies and experimental models are pivotal to furthering our understanding of central nervous system (CNS) functions in mammals. Isolated Central Nervous System Circuits examines the application a variety of techlogies to mostly active in vitro preparations from basically different CNS regions with a diversity of functions. From patch-clamp, multiphoton imaging, live fluorescent protein expression, or immuhistochemistry techniques to acute or 'orgatypic' slices and en bloc preparations, this detailed volume features key protocols and examples for exciting results from the labs of rewned experts. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of thorough implementation advice that is vital for achieving successful results. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Isolated Central Nervous System Circuits will greatly aid scientists to further improve models and to develop corresponding models of t yet intensively studied structures such as nucleus ruber, superior colliculus, or basal ganglia.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Number73
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, 52 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1094 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byKlaus Ballanyi
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.