Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe fact that calorimetry has t at all reached the importance it merits is shown to lie in the limitations of its classical theory. An information-theoretical approach to the subject both enlightens many of the difficulties and makes possible to join universality and speed with precision and accuracy in a modern calorimetric design. The theoretical investigations are confirmed by excellent experimental results.
- Author(s)Hans Weber
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1973
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight160 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.