All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $22.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely book contributes to the understanding of a central problem in the Gospel of Matthew, namely the relation between Israel and the Church. It breaks new ground by clearly demonstrating that the Church is the long-awaited remnant of God. This study analyzes Matthew's understanding of his Jewish heritage and answers why he believes the Church replaces Israel as the people of God. It utilizes the extensive amount of literature pertinent to the first Gospel, providing sharper focus to the issues that confronted the early church.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Richard E. Menninger received his M.A. in Mathematics from the University of Kansas and his Ph.D. in New Testament from Fuller Theological Seminary. He assisted in the writing of two commentaries in the Word Biblical Commentary series. He has taught at Fuller Theological Seminary and Pasadena Christian School, both in Pasadena, California and in the Kansas Public Schools, Kansas City. He is also an adjunct faculty member in New Testament at Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA.
- Author(s)Richard E. Menninger
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 7: Theology & Religion
- Series Part/Volume Number162
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.