All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIssue Magazine's relaunch opens with a series of ads curated by acclaimed artist Vanessa Beecroft - an ode to the impact of fashion brands on 90s indie magazines. Conversation-style interviews unfold between photographers Mona Kuhn and Paul Ruscha; Whiplash director Damien Chazelle and lead actor Miles Teller; and musicians Springtime Carnivore and Katy Goodman. The boys of Foxygen have lunch at Canter's Deli, artist Fay Ray opens her studio for a visit, and actor Scoot McNairy talks about building success. Fashion highlights include a shoot with eclectic Swedish pop star Elliphant and a pajama shopping feature. Actors and models share their ambitions, turn-ons and favorite movies in the Go-See series - featuring Jake McDorman, Natalie Zea, and Jourdan Miller. CONTRIBUTORS TEXT Clare Shearer, Paul Ruscha, Katy Goodman, Sonny Ruscha Granade, Taylor Lough, Rachel Ellison, Holly Grigg-Spall, Alyson Luthi, Danny Jauregui, Barney McDonald, Jessica Makinson; IMAGE Vanessa Beecroft, Sophie Caby, Cameron McCool, Mona Kuhn, Teal Thomsen, Michael Mundy, Jan-Willem Dikkers, Simone Lueck
- PublisherIssue, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIssue, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJan-Willem Dikkers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.