All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIssues in European Union and U.S. Foreign Policy, edited by Munevver Cebeci, represents a timely attempt at analyzing EU and US foreign policy over a wide range of issues through a comparative approach. It involves theory-guided empirical research and analyzes several thematic issues within the specific context of selected geographical issue areas. It focuses on-and actually proposes-a broader framework of cooperation and coordination for the EU and the US.
- Author BiographyMunevver Cebeci is assistant professor at the European Union Institute at Marmara University in Istanbul.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width163 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMunevver Cebeci
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.