All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe architecture of the human language faculty has been one of the main foci of the linguistic research of the last half century. This branch of linguistics, broadly kwn as Generative Grammar, is concerned with the formulation of explanatory formal accounts of linguistic phemena with the ulterior goal of gaining insight into the properties of the 'language organ'. The series comprises high quality mographs and collected volumes that address such issues. The topics in this series range from phology to semantics, from syntax to information structure, from mathematical linguistics to studies of the lexicon.
- Author(s)Luigi Rizzi
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- Series TitleStudies in Generative Grammar [SGG]
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteNum. figs.
- Weight365 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.