All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing diplomatic historical evidence, Issues in the History of International Relations examines the nature of the process of state system change and follows the actual structural changes in the Western European State System from 1500 to its transformation into a global system in the 20th Century. Professionals, as well as students of international politics or political theory, can turn to this new volume for a new issue-approach to international relations.
- Author BiographyROBERT F. RANDLE is Professor of Political Science at National Defense University.
- Author(s)Carol Rapp,Robert F. Randle
- Date of Publication30/10/1987
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.