All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA PICTURE BOOK WRITTEN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF A CHILD LEARNING TO READ. SOME OF THE FRUSTRATIONS AND INCONSISTENCIES IN ENGLISH PHONETICS ARE SET FORTH. DELIGHTFUL AFFIRMATION OF A CHILD'S EXPERIENCE LEARNING TO READ.
- Author BiographyMary M. Carson has been a loving teacher of young children all her life, both professionally and privately. She lives in rural Iowa and thinks that English is a contrary nut to crack.
- Author(s)Mary M Carson
- PublisherMary M. Carson
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMary M. Carson
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.47Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.