Istanbul: 72 Hours in Istanbul -A Smart Swift Guide to Delicious Food, Great Rooms & What to Do in Istanbul, Turkey. by Trip Planner Guides (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.88+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description3 Days in Istanbul, Turkey. The last thing you want to do while on vacation is waste time trying to find out which spots to visit or which restaurants are worthwhile. In the city of Istanbul, adventure awaits, and this quick and easy guide will show you how to get the most out of your stay. Our guide is tailored to quickly give you the information you need so that you can enjoy the best of Istanbul. Whether it's mastering the art of negotiation at the Grand Bazaar, enjoying drinks in the hip Beyoglu district or experiencing the history and culture of the Blue Mosque--it's up to you! Most people planning vacations look for three key factors: an Overview of the city, the Sights, and Transportation in and around the city. We combine these factors in an easy reference guide that will prove a trusty travel companion. As a bonus, we've added a three-day itinerary and a list of all the best budget-friendly places you'll want to visit while in Istanbul. Istanbul Overview: As a melting pot of cultures and religions from all over the world you will never find yourself short of a celebration in Istanbul. We've put together a historic overview of Istanbul and Turkey, helping you see what makes this historic city so unique and why it draws in so many visitors from all over the world. Getting Around: Whether you want advice about getting to Istanbul or just traveling around the city, this book is packed with tips and tricks to help you keep travel stress free and traverse the city like a local. Seasonal Weather: Whether you want to visit in the height of the summer heat or during the slightly cooler autumn you can always be sure that you pick the perfect season. Best Attractions: To ensure you get the most out of your trip, this guide is full of attractions to suit any type of traveler, including; art, theater, music, shopping, night life, culture, food, history and sightseeing. Detailed Itineraries: If you aren't sure exactly what to you want to see but want to explore Istanbul we've got you covered. Just pick and choose which parts of the itinerary you want to use and your trip is set. Best Places for Your Budget: With concise lists and insights of the best places to eat, sleep and enjoy a night out all arranged by budget levels you're bound to find something to enjoy matter your budget. From the exotic food, to the history and culture, this ancient yet modern city will truly entertain, gifting you a once in a lifetime experience. What memories will you make in 72 hours?
- Author(s)Trip Planner Guides
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $22.37
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $56.13
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.