All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 27 short stories of this collection, the colourful traces of the people that have lived in the city of Istanbul throughout the centuries are brought vividly to page. Drowned in the details of everyday life, Istanbul is enriched by the female perspectives featured in this collection. Reading Istanbul through the eyes of these authors will be to experience it intimately, differently and memorably. Istanbul is more than just a setting: it is in itself the protagonist (or antagonist!) of the stories.
- Author BiographyHande Ogut is an author and has edited several newspapers, magazines, and television programs.
- PublisherMilet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMilet Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/10/2015
- Weight309 g
- Width135 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byHande Ogut
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.